Faculty, see you tomorrow at 4 p.m. in the Monroe Park Campus Student Commons Forum Room.
November 3 Agenda [PDF]
- Call to order
- Minutes Sept. 29 meeting – Scott Street (10 mins.)
- Student Honor Policy Vote (see: Overview of Major Changes to Honor Policy) – Reuban Rodriguez (10 mins.)
- Faculty Status Report and discussion- Provost Gail Hackett (1 hr 15 mins)
- Presidential Medal Awards And Research Changes – Dr. Frank Macrina (10 mins.)
- President’s Report – Holly Alford (10 mins.)
Senators – see you tomorrow for our full Senate meeting. We’ll be gathering at the Court End Ballroom in the Larrick Student Center, MCV Campus, from 4-6 p.m.
- Call to Order – Holly Alford
- Minutes of September 1, 2015 meeting – Scott Street (5 Minutes)
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion – Dr. Wanda Mitchell (15 minutes)
- Honor System – Dr. Reuban Rodriquez and Dr. Justin Moses (15 minutes)
- Safety Chief – John Venuti (15 minutes)
- Office of Provost – Dr. Michael Davis (15 minutes)
- Faculty Senate items:
- Vote for UC representation – Holly Alford (5 minutes)
- Presidents Report – Holly Alford (15 minutes)
- Board of Visitors report – June Nicholson (10 minutes)
- Committee Responsibilities – Mary Secret
Senators, welcome to the new academic year! The Faculty Senate meets September 1 at 4 p.m. in the Monroe Park Campus University Commons Forum Room.
We have a full agenda which includes both VCU President Dr. Michael Rao and our Provost Dr. Gail Hackett.
If you are new Senator, please come for an information session prior to our meeting at 3:15 p.m. in the Forum Room.
Senators, our next meeting is next Tuesday, May 5, from 4-6 p.m. in the Court End Ballroom at Larrick Center, MCV Campus. This is the final meeting of the Senate for the 2014-15 academic year.
Agenda (also available as PDF):
- Procedural Items (5 minutes)
- VCU Policies and Procedures: Madelyn Wessel, General Counsel (25 minutes)
- Richmond Bike Race September 2015: Adam Crowe, Director Emergency Management (15 minutes)
- Division of Inclusive Excellence:Vice President Wanda Mitchell (20 minutes)
- Michael Davis, Interim Associate Vice Provost Academic and Faculty Affairs (for Provost Gail Hackett) (10 minutes)
Board of Visitor Faculty Report for May 2015: David Fauri (10 minutes)
- 2015 Elections Report: Scott Street (5 minutes)
- Faculty Senate Budget Resolutions March 31:June Nicholson (10 minutes)
- Recognitions: June Nicholson (10 minutes)
- President’s Report
Here’s the agenda for the Senate leadership group meeting meeting today, Tuesday April 21, from 4-6 p.m. in the Church Hill Room, Larrick Center, MCV.
- Minutes of March 31 meeting: Mary Secret
- Senate officer transition-Summer
- LG retreat August 2015: June and LG
- May 5 agenda planning: June and LG
- Update Senate resolutions March (June, David and Holly)
- Faculty Senate of Virginia