Here is the agenda for the Faculty Senate’s meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 2. The Senate will meet from 4:15 – 6:15 p.m. in the Forum Room of the Student Commons on the Monroe Park Campus. The first item of business is the approval of the minutes from the Senate’s May 6 meeting.
See the Faculty Senate’s meetings page for more information on this and future meetings.
Senators, here is the meeting agenda for Tuesday, May 6, 4-6 p.m., Larrick Center Court End Ballroom, MCV.
- Action item:
- Resolution Honoring Dr. Henry Rhone
- For information:
- Virginia General Assembly Budget and other Legislative Developments
- Faculty Senate Elections
- Board of Visitors Meeting May, 2014
- University Council Faculty Affairs Committee/Faculty Caucus
- Faculty Senate Budget
- Provost Search
Senate Leadership Group Agenda Tuesday, April 22, Larrick Church Hill Room, MCV:
I. Draft minutes April meeting (Mary Secret)
II. Resolution Henry Rhone for May Meeting
III. May BOV Meeting (David Fauri)
IV. UC Faculty Affairs (Bob Andrews)
V. Senate Elections Spring 2014
VI. Strategic/Organizational Planning for Senate 2014-15 (June Nicholson and David Fauri)
VII. Resolution to President Michael Rao and Rector Bill Ginther (June and David)
VIII. Provost’s Search (June)
Join us Tuesday, April 1, at 4 p.m. in the Student Commons Theater, Monroe Park Campus. This month’s meeting will be a joint Business Session and Reception for Provost Beverly J. Warren.
Additionally, please review the document outlining the opportunity for the Senate each year to help fill vacancies on the University Promotion and Tenure Policy Review Committee and the University Promotion and Tenure Appeal Committee.
The Faculty Senate Leadership Group is meeting tomorrow, Tuesday March 18 from 4-6 p.m. in the Alumni Board Room of the Student Commons, MPC.
- Draft minutes from March Senate meeting (Mary Secret)
- Agenda April 1 Senate Meeting (Group)
- Change of Meeting Location April 1 Senate Meeting (Mary Secret and June Nicholson)
- Joint Senate Business Meeting and Reception for Provost Warren Tuesday, April 1, Commons Theater, MPC (Group)
- Election process April 1 Senate Meeting (Group)
- Senate leadership participation formal review President Rao via 2011 BOV policy (June Nicholson)
- Grievance Panel Update (Marilyn Miler)
- Senate Bylaws Revision Update (Scott Street)
- Academic Unit Listserv issue (Allen Lee)